Monday, August 18, 2008

Victory is Mine

Well I did it! I weighed in at 230 this morning. So that's 6 pounds in a week! I really think I would have lost 7 if I hadn't messed up those couple times, but that's water under the bridge. I realized this morning that I should technically go down a point this week because I'll be in the 220's (hopefully) most of the week. So it's down to 29 points. But tonight at dinner I made such a good casserole and after my little serving I really really wanted more. So I decided I am going to use (some of) my flex points this week. I know it's probably not the best decision, and I hope I don't regret it, but I really don't want to get into the habit of "borrowing" next week's flex points. I feel kinda out of control right now but if I don't go over my flex points all week I'll be happy.

No comments: