Monday, September 1, 2008

A Miracle

You are never going to believe how much weight I lost this week. I mean never, never, never in a million years. Recap: The first week on ww I lost 6 pounds. I expected a 0 or 1 pound loss the next week, and I lost 5. Needless to say, this week I was again expected a 0 or 1 pound loss. But when I stepped on the scale? 6 POUNDS!!!!!!!! Holy mother of all that is good and holy! That is 17 pounds in 3 weeks. I've never even lost that much in a month! I don't know what is going on. I have used all of my flex points all 3 weeks. AND last night I went out to eat and had ice cream! So I was really not expecting a loss this week. To go from 236 to 219 in such a short amount of time is mind blowing. Literally. This morning I was sitting there and I told my husband I was 219 and then I said no, that can't be right, but then I did the math again and it was! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Last night I had a hard time at the restaurant. It was this little restaurant that was also a hotel and I went there with my friends. I literally could not find anything healthy that was also appetizing. But then my friend gave me the idea of soup. So I ordered a bowl of the spicy chili and I also ordered the pita chips with bruschetta dip. I know the pita chips probably weren't super healthy but I probably only had 15 of the 30 or 40 they gave me. And then I only ate like 1/3 of the soup. I had the rest for lunch today. Then after dinner yesterday I got ice cream. When I got home and estimated the points, I had only eaten exactly all of my daily points! I was shocked because I was expecting to use a lot of my flex points. I have to go down one daily point this week because of being 219. Yay! The last time I weighed 219 was in May! So in just 3 weeks I've erased 3 and a half months of weight gain. How awesome is that? I'm so psyched! This is so unbelievable. THANK YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS. I feel like the weight is falling off of me. Unfortunately it's not really noticeable yet. Only to me when I inspect closely. But that will come soon. I am a whole MONTH ahead of the weight loss timeline I made for myself (estimating I would lose 2 pounds a week). Ahh I'm so excited I could scream! :)

No comments: